[Radiance-general] Glare Calculation

alexis Loubeyre aloubeyre2 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:55:08 PST 2010

 Hi everyone,

I'm doing a glare study with radiance and Ecotect.

Fristly i've created my 3d model in Ecotect, then i've exported it in radiance to calculte the lumiance in cd/m².
No problem for this part.

Secondly I'm using the function findglare and then glarendx, to compute a glare index.
When i'm writing my function findglare in my command window like this: findglare -p RCP_c3.pic > glaresult.glr
I've got en error message: "findglare: picture read error"

or if i'm using the method glare, i've got the same problem: "must have view or picture"

How can i fix it?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Alexis Loubeyre.