[Radiance-general] Evalglare - Luminance or Illuminance

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at ise.fraunhofer.de
Wed Nov 10 00:54:10 PST 2010

Hi Andrew,

you can download now the pdf-file of my dissertation now here:

http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de/veroeffentlichungen/nach-jahrgaengen/2010/buecher-und-beitraege-zu-buechern/dayligth-glare-in-offices

The layout is in A5, the font may appear large if you print it on A4 or
letter size.
If you want a printed version, you can order it also in any on-line
bookshop.

Cheers,

Jan

Bissell, Andrew wrote:

> Thanks Jan, very much appreciate the quick response.  I look forward
> to reading your dissertation.
>

> Regards
>

> Andrew
>
> __________________________