[Radiance-general] system - out of memory in makevsrc

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:24:33 PDT 2010

Hi Giovanni,

I see nothing wrong with your parameter settings, so it may have
something to do with your scene description.  You must be using the
"mirror" primitive in order to generate your virtual sources -- is
this correct?  How many surfaces do you have using the mirror type?
Is it a large surface tessellated into many smaller polygons?  The
fewer surfaces you hand to the virtual source calculation, the better
it will do.  I've never encountered this error before.

-Greg