[Radiance-general] Re: trans dashboard widget

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Mon May 3 09:55:54 PDT 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Jack de Valpine <jedev at visarc.com> wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> Let me know if I can help. I guess a web based would be the most widely
> accessible.

I just opened the main.html file of the widget in a few browsers. It
works fine on Safari (OS X) and Chrome (OS X).

Chrome on Windows 7 works but the labels are not visible (might be
related to my vm-ware shared drive). These labels are crated by
javascript which is unfortunately compacted and very hard to modify.
They could easily be made static which would make the widget/html
usable on Windows/Chrome, too.

Firefox shows the sliders as text fields. The sliders (as used) seem
to be a Webkit only feature. It should be easy to translate that to a
cross platform toolkit like jQuery. Dojo is already part of the mix
somehow.

All in all it seems trivial to produce a stand alone javascript
version of this.

Regards,
Thomas