[Radiance-general] Re: trans dashboard widget

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Mon May 3 06:25:39 PDT 2010

Hi Andy,

Let me know if I can help. I guess a web based would be the most widely
accessible. I would certainly be willing to take a look widgets on
Ubuntu Linux. I would also be happy to help out on a web based version
as well and provide hosting presuming the hosting environment is suitable.

Best,

-Jack

--
# Jack de Valpine