[Radiance-general] Re: Radiance 4.0 release

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Mon Mar 29 11:07:55 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I just wanted to report that Radiance 4.0 compiled with no problems on
the following Linux variants:

    * Fedora Core 5 - yes an old file server but still running strong
    * Ubuntu 9.10 - the only thing that I had to do was install the
      following packages to get the compile to work smoothly:
          o csh
          o libx11-dev

-Jack

--