[Radiance-general] Radiance 4.0 release

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:53:11 PDT 2010

My goof -- it is 4.0, and the rest of the files should be correct.
This is something I must have messed up in creating this particular
collection, and I'll fix it along with some other minor things and
upload later next week.

This is what I get for doing things in a hurry!  Thanks for pointing
it out.

-Greg