[Radiance-general] RE: ranimate Host directive

Terrance Mc Minn t.mcminn at curtin.edu.au
Mon Mar 8 19:19:48 PST 2010

Thanks to both Lars and Jack for your suggestions.

I will try your suggestions tonight.

   1. The different users are a pain - but not always easily resolved.
      It seems that ranimate was designed to handle different users (at
      least by the provision of the host username parameter) though I
      have not looked at the source code.
   2. I had the same errors to a different remote workstation with the
      same user name just a different folder location due to the mount
      command!
   3. I suspected there might be a 'environment' error with ssh not
      running the .bashrc - will check that out. From the errors, it
      appears that the rpict program was found and run - maybe this is a
      bogus error. Will check tonight after resolving the ssh 'environment'.

--

Regards

Terrance Mc Minn