[Radiance-general] radiance programer in Chicago

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Sat Mar 6 08:08:47 PST 2010

hi... as you may remember, I had the chance to have a closer look at
your products. You do not need a programmer for modelling this.
Technically the photon map extension is essential for you. modelling
may require some cheats (especially if you have bent pipes attached)
and scripting to make the mirror system track the sun. Still no
programming.
Cheers
Lars.
--