Duh (was: Re: [Radiance-general] rpiece error)

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri Mar 5 08:52:41 PST 2010

Problem solved. I had an *image* called "rpiece" in the current working
directory (and . in my search path). I'm not exactly sure what causes that
to spawn all these bash shells, but obviously my system was very confused.
Thanks for all the suggestions and the insights on case sensitivity.

And thanks to Mark for his runsmp script (in the benchmark package), which
does a nice job of keeping my processors busy (it's hot under my desk!).