[Radiance-general] objline doesn't seem to work properly and X11 window flash and gone very quickly

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:37:40 PDT 2010

You are using the alternative installation method, which means copying
the binaries.  What you forgot to do is run "makeall library" to
install the library files.  That's all you need to get things working,
I hope.

If you want to rebuild the system, you'll need to install the (free)
Apple Developer's Tools, first.

-Greg