[Radiance-general] Can this be done with pcomb?

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:41:33 PDT 2010

The short answer is 'yes.'  Light is linear, so you can always scale
according to window transmittance for light coming through the
window.  There may be some (very) slight inaccuracies due to the
varying angular transmittance, but the results should be roughly
correct.

If the window is the only source of light in the room, and you are
adjusting the picture exposure rather than looking at the luminance/
radiance values, then you will see no change at all, because one will
compensate for the other.

-Greg