[Radiance-general] Can this be done with pcomb?

Autif Sayyed AutifS at TWGI.com
Thu Jun 10 09:23:36 PDT 2010

Hello All,
I have a pic file of an indoor scene with windows that I want to test
with varying visible transmittance of the glass. Without having to run
rpict again, is there a way of dropping down the sky luminance using a
multiplier OR to uniformly drop down the light in the scene by combining
the pic (using pcomb) with pic file of a screen of a specific
transmittance? In other words, can I just filter down the light levels
uniformly in the scene without having to run rpict again.
Thanks.
Autif