[Radiance-general] Surface Depth Hallucination

Iebele Abel iabel at iebele.nl
Tue Jun 8 08:19:08 PDT 2010

 Dear group,

Two years after Greg's presentation (Fribourg 2008) on Surface Depth
Hallucination, I would like to experiment with the suggested procedure
within Radiance. The article "A Perceptually Validated Model for Surface
Depth Hallucination" says ''Once we have an albedo map and a depth map for
our surface, virtually any rendering algorithm may be applied. We use
the *Radiance
*physically-based renderer." Are there software or resources available which
describe in more detail how albedo and depth maps can be achieved and used
in Radiance?

My best,

Iebele