[Radiance-general] revising geometry

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 23:00:52 PDT 2010

This is a file (coord) included in the ray/obj/lib0 directory of the
standard distribution:

#
# Test coordinate system
#
# The idea is to include this with an
# object in order to see its orientation
# and size.
#
# Each coordinate axis is one unit long.
#
# The x-axis has a red tip, the y-axis
# has a green tip, and the z-axis has
# a blue tip.