[Radiance-general] materials and texfunc

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Thu Jul 8 00:28:13 PDT 2010

Hi,

the typical way to automize the steps required to get an image from
yor scene is to write a rif-file and let rad (look at the manpage of
rad) determine what has to be done. It is a bit like using make. I
would recommend not to copy one of the complete and complex rif-files
coming with the examples, but to start with a minimal one.

This again is very nicely doable following Axel's tutorial!

Good luck, cheers, Lars.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Architect Lars O. Grobe