[Radiance-general] materials and texfunc

Jia Hu hujia06 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:25:35 PDT 2010

Thank you very much. I am learning the tutorial of Axel Jacobs. It is very
good.

In Ubuntu, I built materials,  rad, sky.mat, sky.rad and .vf. files, when I
use oconv to compile them, I have to input the command into the terminal
window of Ubuntu to execute the command. Can I just run a script which
contains multiple commands such as oconv and rvu?

Thanks,

Jia