[Radiance-general] Re: Preparing an open DXF file for import

R Fritz rfritz at u.washington.edu
Sun Feb 28 11:49:36 PST 2010

> You cannot do it using the libraries of the opendwg alliance (or
> whatever it was called). [...]

Thanks for the summary, the confirmation of my intuition, & the cite of
brl-cad, which I'd only vaguely been aware of.

I think it might be possible to get around Autodesk's restrictions by
writing a script that would run in the AutoCAD environment. Such a
script, I think, could directly create files in an export format. It
would have to be quite a script, though!

Randolph