[Radiance-general] thank you!

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:53:28 PST 2010

Sasa.

Can you please be more specific about your problem?
In which context are you creating these *.dat files, which application
are you using and what is the command you use to create the files (if
you know that).

If the *.dat files contain only a single value per line (lux level)
then there should be another file that contains coordinates. Usually
this has the form "x y z dx dy dz" (no comma!). Excel can import these
files even if there is no comma in the line. You just have to set the
field separator correctly.

Regards,
Thomas

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:36 AM, sasa.cemesova at tiscali.co.uk