[Radiance-general] thank you!

sasa.cemesova at tiscali.co.uk sasa.cemesova at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 02:36:56 PST 2010

firstly, thank you so much for your help! Iv been working on that for a
while now and that really moved me forwards..

Just one more quick question, the .dat file I get outputs just a list
of lux levels, how do you export this into a tst file? or at least
seperate the values by a comma as then I could import it into excel..as
when i just change the file name to txt the list of numbers converts to
just a long string of numbers which aren't separated in any way..

Thank you in advance!