[Radiance-general] Re: Grynberg's validation report?

R Fritz rfritz at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 11 15:46:46 PST 2010

Very, very, very belated followup on this: I'm tying up loose ends in
my thesis, and this is the last paper I want to cite I haven't actually
seen. The history is thus:

I wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get a copy of Grynberg's Radiance Validation
> report (LBID 1575)?  I'd like to cite it and I can't seem to find it
> online anywhere.

Greg replied:
> I don't think this report exists online, and only a few copies
> exist.  I have one in my closet.

Then Steven Selkowitz:
> I'm checking to see if we have a copy on file-otherwise we can scan
> Greg's and make it available

I did follow up with LBL's archivists, and they couldn't find it.

Did it by any chance turn up?

Randolph