[Radiance-general] Understanding rtcontrib

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:38:50 PST 2010

Ah.  Sounds like you're running up against a system limit on the
number of open file descriptors, which is typically set to 256.  I
don't know how to overcome this.  The ulimit command should provide
help, but I can't get it to behave for me.

When I use reinhart.cal, I don't usually produce separate component
files for this reason.

Best,
-Greg