[Radiance-general] Understanding rtcontrib

Christian Humann chris at coolshadow.com
Sat Feb 6 12:42:28 PST 2010

As always, thanks for the response Greg.

As suggested I tried adding the -bn option, however ;rtcontrib' still
only generates 248 unfinished files with the '-e MF:2' option.  All
works fine with 'e MF:1'.  I tried sending the files to a ramdisk, but
still no joy.

I'm wondering if I did something funny when compiling the most recent
head under OS X?  Has anyone had similar results using Linux or Cygwin?

Thanks,
Chris H