[Radiance-general] rtcontrib output crashes preview, finder

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 23:24:50 PST 2010

Hi John,

The "recno" variable should work in rcalc, if that's what you're talking about.  I use it all the time.  The Finder isn't very bright when it comes to HDR images -- long headers may confuse it.

Use the new dctimestep rather than pcomb to combine images.  If you don't have the new version of dctimestep, use the -h option to pcomb to avoid ridiculous header lengths.

Cheers,
-Greg