[Radiance-general] rtcontrib output crashes preview, finder

John Ford johnford at bb3.net.au
Thu Dec 9 19:53:45 PST 2010

Thomas,

Yes, it opens in ximage. Should tregenza bin 0 be all black?

I'm trying to do the next step which is combining the images into a view of the patches using pcomb. This doesn't seem to work either using images 000-145 or images 001-145 so I don't know if there's some other problem. Terminal just hangs when I send the command, until I ctrl-c it.

I will keep fiddling with it.

John.

JOHN FORD

BLUEBOTTLE