[Radiance-general] 2011 Radiance Workshop venue

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Thu Dec 9 07:58:24 PST 2010

Oh, so close! Well, maybe in three years NREL can have the privilege of
hosting the workshop. By then, the expansion to our recently-completed
Research Support Facility building will be complete, and the Energy
Systems Integration Facility will also likely be done -- plenty to see!

http://www.nrel.gov/sustainable_nrel/rsf.html
http://www.nrel.gov/eis/facilities_esif.html

Hope to see many of you in Berkeley in 2011.

Rob Guglielmetti  IESNA, LEED AP
Commercial Buildings Research Group
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
1617 Cole Blvd MS:RSF202