[Radiance-general] 2011 Radiance Workshop venue

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:05:03 PST 2010

Our survey results are in, and it turned out to be a close race between NREL and LBNL, with LBNL a few paces ahead.  The final results out of 60 responses was a predicted attendance at each venue of:

34	@ LBNL, Berkeley, California (57%)
26	@ NREL, Lakewood, Colorado (44%)
14	@ SERI, Singapore (23%)

From these data and our prior stipulation, the Radiance Workshop will be held next year at the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.  The organizers are currently looking into available spaces in the August-September time frame, and will get back with more details in the next couple of months.

Given the responses, I'm guessing that NREL will be a good place to hold a future workshop.

Thanks to Daniel Fuller for setting up the site, and to everyone who voted.  We hope to see you next year!

Best,