[Radiance-general] Re: 2009 workshop presentation

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at ise.fraunhofer.de
Tue Dec 7 10:43:50 PST 2010

Hi Greg, Axel and group,

I was too busy in the last weeks to put the files online - sorry.
Currently I'm sick (nothing serious) and not at the institute. Sandra
and I will  put them online next week  and/or send the "package" to Axel.

Jan

Greg Ward wrote:
> Hi Axel,
>
> Here is the list of speakers and schedules:
>
> *Monday *
> /9:00 Registration/
> 10:00 Greg Ward Recent Developments in RADIANCE
> 10:30 Santiago Torres Cal files and daylighting
> 11:00 Sandra Mende BIPV-Daylight calculations using cal files
> /11:30 Coffee Break/
> 11:50 Krzysztof Wandachowicz Reflector profile optimisation using Radiance
> /12:20 Lunch/
> 13:30 David Mead ‘Trans’ Materials – Modeling and Specifying a Next
> Generation
> 14:00 Rob Shakespeare, Oliver Hauck ,Andreas Noback "HDR lightboxes for
> rendered image presentation in exhibitions"
> 14:30 J. Alstan Jakubiec Comparative Analysis of Glare Metric
> Suitability Under Varied Spatial and Daylit Conditions
> /15:00 Coffee Break/
> 15:20 Valerio Lo Verso n.n.
> /15:50 ISE – Tour/
> /18:30 Departure for dinner/
>
> *Tuesday*
> 9:00 Robert A. Shakespeare Designing Visually Accessible Spaces (DEVA)
> 9:30 Marija Velickovic Progressive evaluation of daylight ambiance in
> architectural projects with Radiance
> 10:00 Anne Iversen Maybe: Simulation of image based control of
> artificial lights
> /10:30 Coffee Break/
> 10:50 David Geisler-Moroder A New Ward BRDF Model with Bounded Albedo
> and Fitting Reflectance Data for RADIANCE
> 11:20 Niloofar Moghbel Qualitative simulation of VDU screens
> 11:50 Andy McNeil n.n.
> 11:30 ?? ???
> 12:00 Greg Ward Calculating and Applying BSDFs in Radiance
> /12:30 Lunch/
> 14:00 Frontini/Wienold n.n
> 14:30 Carolin Liedtke TU-Berlin Idea to calculate light flux and
> directionality using RADIANCE
> 15:00 ?? ???
> 15:30 ?? ???
> 16:00 Greg Ward closing
>
> *Wednesday  *
>    9:00    J. Alstan Jakubiec    Harvard University    Modeling dynamic
> shading systems using Rhino/Radiance/Daysim
>    10:00    Wienold or Grobe or Schregle        Introduction Photon
> Mapping
> /   10:45    coffee break /
>    11:00    Lars O. Grobe        Modeling advanced fenestration using
> photon mapping
>    11:45    Greg Ward        Introduction rtcontrib
> /  // 12:30    lunch   /
>    13:30    Greg Ward        Modeling advanced fenestration using
> rtcontrib
>    14:30    Peter Apian Bennewitz        Introduction BRDF measurements
>    15:15    Peter Apian Bennewitz / Lars O. Grobe        Modeling
> advanced fenestration using measured BRDF
> /   16:00            END/
> /
> /
> /--------/
> I will send you the presentations I have, my own and a few others that
> people asked me to convert.  Jan should have the rest, but hasn't
> [...]

Dr.-Ing. Jan Wienold
Project Manager
Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme
Thermal Systems and Buildings, Lighting and Daylighting
Heidenhofstr. 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
Phone: +49(0)761 4588 5133 Fax:+49(0)761 4588 9133
jan.wienold at ise.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de

In office:
Mo,Tue: 8:30-18:00