[Radiance-general] Re: 2009 workshop presentation

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:16:20 PST 2010

Hi Axel,

Here is the list of speakers and schedules:

Monday
9:00 Registration
10:00 Greg Ward Recent Developments in RADIANCE
10:30 Santiago Torres Cal files and daylighting
11:00 Sandra Mende BIPV-Daylight calculations using cal files
11:30 Coffee Break
11:50 Krzysztof Wandachowicz Reflector profile optimisation using Radiance
12:20 Lunch
13:30 David Mead ‘Trans’ Materials – Modeling and Specifying a Next
Generation
14:00 Rob Shakespeare, Oliver Hauck ,Andreas Noback "HDR lightboxes for
rendered image presentation in exhibitions"
14:30 J. Alstan Jakubiec Comparative Analysis of Glare Metric
Suitability Under Varied Spatial and Daylit Conditions
15:00 Coffee Break
15:20 Valerio Lo Verso n.n.
15:50 ISE – Tour
18:30 Departure for dinner

Tuesday
9:00 Robert A. Shakespeare Designing Visually Accessible Spaces (DEVA)
9:30 Marija Velickovic Progressive evaluation of daylight ambiance in
architectural projects with Radiance
10:00 Anne Iversen Maybe: Simulation of image based control of
artificial lights
10:30 Coffee Break
10:50 David Geisler-Moroder A New Ward BRDF Model with Bounded Albedo
and Fitting Reflectance Data for RADIANCE
11:20 Niloofar Moghbel Qualitative simulation of VDU screens
11:50 Andy McNeil n.n.
11:30 ?? ???
12:00 Greg Ward Calculating and Applying BSDFs in Radiance
12:30 Lunch
14:00 Frontini/Wienold n.n
14:30 Carolin Liedtke TU-Berlin Idea to calculate light flux and
directionality using RADIANCE
15:00 ?? ???
15:30 ?? ???
16:00 Greg Ward closing

Wednesday
   9:00    J. Alstan Jakubiec    Harvard University    Modeling dynamic
shading systems using Rhino/Radiance/Daysim
   10:00    Wienold or Grobe or Schregle        Introduction Photon Mapping
   10:45    coffee break
   11:00    Lars O. Grobe        Modeling advanced fenestration using
photon mapping
   11:45    Greg Ward        Introduction rtcontrib
   12:30    lunch
   13:30    Greg Ward        Modeling advanced fenestration using rtcontrib
   14:30    Peter Apian Bennewitz        Introduction BRDF measurements
   15:15    Peter Apian Bennewitz / Lars O. Grobe        Modeling
advanced fenestration using measured BRDF
   16:00            END

--------
I will send you the presentations I have, my own and a few others that people asked me to convert.  Jan should have the rest, but hasn't responded as yet.

Cheers,