[Radiance-general] Rtcontrib question

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Aug 31 15:28:49 PDT 2010

Hi Andy,

Yeah, for some reason, that "no view in file" error was never making it to
the command line when called from within a script.

Thanks very much for these tips! I initially thought that it was that there
no values found so no images were created for certain patches, but there are
definitely some "black" images being created, so I ruled that out. Good to
know about the -bn option. Thank you.

This new option to dctimestep is awesome!!! Definitely makes quick work of
what I'm currently trying to do in bash and it's giving me a headache. I'll
check it out now. Thanks to you and Greg I assume?

=8-)

Did I say thank you?

- Rob

P.S. Thank you. A beer for you and a root beer for Greg.