[Radiance-general] Re: wxfalsecolor v0.1 binary download available

R Fritz randolph+LD at panix.com
Fri Apr 23 11:19:23 PDT 2010

Has anyone else tried this on Mac OS? It doesn't work for me--is it
working for anyone?

A lot of the files in the Python Package Index (PyPI) are wrappers of
various sorts--I don't think that's a barrier.

Anyhow, next week I think I'll dig into this & see if I can find out
why falsecolor2.py doesn't work on Mac.

Randolph

--
Randolph Fritz