[Radiance-general] Re: pcomb functions

R Fritz randolph+LD at panix.com
Tue Apr 20 13:46:15 PDT 2010

> BTW: I will release a Python version of falsecolor2 any day now, plus
> a wx GUI frontend.

Well, then, would you like some help? Because I was just starting on
one and there's no point in duplicating your efforts.

I've got a short writeup on command line argument processing, but it is
rather technical, and I think I will put it up on the developer's list
instead.

Meantime, Greg, how would you feel about adding:
> The  -e  option  reads a script from its argument and -f reads a script
> from a file.  -e and -f may be given multiple times and are  processed
> in  the order they appear on the command line, The scripts are then
> used to combine the images.
to the "falsecolor" man page? It would have helped me, anyway.

Randolph