[Radiance-general] ra_tiff & falsecolor on Windows

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 8 05:12:55 PDT 2010

Since you mention it ...

I have been playing around with a Python script that reimplements
falsecolor. On it's own it can be used as a falsecolor substitute. But
the real fun starts when you add a GUI to view images and change the
parameters interactively.

I have put up a quick web site where you can download the current
work-in-progress:

http://sites.google.com/site/tbleicher/radiance/wxfalsecolor

It doesn't do conversion to TIF yet, but BMP and PPM are supported and
should be available on Windows machines. The script needs the ra_XXX
binaries to be installed (so far).

If you need something more mature you could try RadDisplay:

http://deluminaelab.com/en/raddisplay_details.html

Regards,
Thomas