[Radiance-general] Annual simulations + BSDF

Andrew McNeil andrew.mcneil at arup.com
Sun Oct 18 17:22:31 PDT 2009

Hi Greg,

I¹ve written a script that does this, it¹s been running over the weekend.
I¹ll share the script if the results are consistent with expectations ( I
give it a 40% chance ).

I decided to use both phi/theta input and output directions, because that¹s
consistent with the window 6 BSDF specification that mkillum uses.

I look forward to seeing your presentation slides for the conference next
week.

Andy