[Radiance-general] Annual simulations + BSDF

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 11:26:21 PDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

I guess I should write a program or script to create a BTDF file for
an arbitrary shading system.  It's not particularly difficult to do
this using rtcontrib, but I need to find time to do it.  The next
couple of weeks are crazy between the workshop and the HDR Imaging
book deadline, so I don't think I'll get to it before then.  I won't
be much help with your deadline, unfortunately.

-Greg