[Radiance-general] BRDF in .cal under illumination maps?

giulio antonutto at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 13 11:57:05 PDT 2009

I think plastdata works only with light sources (direct light
calculation).
you do not get reflections of objects and diffuse light.
a trick to overcome this, highly inaccurate, is to bake the diffuse
light component into objects and use light instead of the actual
materials....
if you have a dome you may need to use mksource to convert it to a set
of light sources.
hope it is correct and helps...