[Radiance-general] Using dayfact Script

R Ganesh rganesh at bluestarindia.com
Fri Oct 9 23:33:36 PDT 2009

Hi Greg,

I checked in the working directory there was no plots created. The file
name which was given for illumination plot was present in the directory
but its size was 0 bytes no other picture files were present in the
directory. Is there any other way to check dayfact script in my
computer.

I use default shell in ubuntu 8.1 i.e. bash for running the script. I am
currently running binaries radiance V3.9 distributed with ubuntu 8.1.

Regards

Ganesh.