[Radiance-general] Using dayfact Script

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:48:04 PDT 2009

Hi Ganesh,

The key to your problem is written in the last line of the script
output -- apparently, your version of Unix lacks a "mail" command, so
you didn't get any notification.  I expect your results are sitting in
the file you named in the working directory.  Did you check?  The
ximage command may be used to display it.

Cheers,
-Greg