[Radiance-general] Strange filetype naming when redering with radiance

Per Haugaard perhaugaard at yahoo.dk
Thu Oct 8 05:03:55 PDT 2009

Dear users,

I hope this is the correct forum to post this question.

I have run stumble upon a strange problem rendering images with radiance.

I have made a simple file containing the different commands to be executed to render the images/data needed. When I execute this file (source xxx.cal) All the output files have a (?) added to the file type (e.g. grid.xyz? instead of grid.xyz). Furthermore I cannot use \ as line separation in my file anymore.

Does anyone have any experience with these types of errors?

Best regards

Per Haugaard

      Find din nye laptop på kelkoo.dk. Se de gode tilbud her - http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/mm