[Radiance-general] RE: Re: Re: Re: Adding the sun to image based lighting environment

Anne Iversen iversen.anne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:48:41 PST 2009

 - Yes, I divided with zero in the .cal file. Including an if sentence
solved this problem - and now it works perfectly!
Thanks Santiago, from a smiling Anne.

It would however be nice if the location of the sun could be rotated without
changing the vector coordinates. I would like this to be possible because I
have calculated the sun position from the pixel coordinates of my original
.hdr image, which I afterwards have rotated. I can of course take into
account the rotation in the pixel coordinates, but if the other approach is
possible it would be easier for me ;o)

/Anne