[Radiance-general] gendaylit

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:22:29 PST 2009

Roberto.

Gendaylit would not help you to improve your DF results. The overcast
sky created by gensky is the CIE standard overcast sky which is
used for DF/ADF calculations.

If you think your results are to low you should check your the conversion
from radiance values to DF. Are you using the right options for rtrace?
Is your reference value (unobstructed sky) correct?

Regards,
Thomas

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM, caria.roberto at tiscali.it