[Radiance-general] DF for a polygon

Per Haugaard perhaugaard at yahoo.dk
Wed May 27 00:23:07 PDT 2009

Hey Andrew,

Thank you for your help. I actually tried that after posting the message yesterday and it worked well. I got daylight factor equal to zero and a nice picture.

I am hoping to illustrate DF=0 with a black color instead of purple. Can I change the puple color (DF=0) to black and how can this be done?

Best regards

Per Haugaard,