[Radiance-general] Sun angles,

tbleicher at arcor.de tbleicher at arcor.de
Mon Mar 23 11:12:40 PDT 2009

At a first glance the script seems fine.

But your problem is most likely that gensky does not know about the
absolute irridiance values of a particular sky. It only creates a distribution
pattern with an unspecified total value. If you want to create a sky with
ie. 50000lux you can specify this with one of the -b/-B or -r/-R options.

You can find typical values for the sky illuminance at your location in
climate data files which are available for various energy simulation packages.

Regards,
Thomas