[Radiance-general] batch renders with explicit direct and diffuse irradiance

Giovanni Betti gbetti at fosterandpartners.com
Thu Jun 4 10:07:20 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I am fairly new to the use of Radiance, at the moment I am trying to run
a series of batch renderings in Radiance (for windows, using ecotect as
interface).
So far everything is fine, but if I want to use the -B and the -R option
in order to explicitly define the horizontal diffuse and direct
irradiance values from a weather file for each different sun position, I
do not know where or how I should enter the list of values.

Any suggestion on how to do it (if it is possible) would be very
appreciated,

Cheers,

Giovanni