[Radiance-general] water any news ???

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Sat Jul 25 16:02:58 PDT 2009

Hi Sotiris,

This is not really your fault, as there is a limit of 2048 input
columns to the "total" command I neglected to consider in the
original post.  I did not try this command in advance, and made
subsequent modifications to rtcontrib that make the calls to "total"
superfluous.  If you look at my Nov 17, 2007 post on the same thread,
you'll see a different version of the rtcontrib command that uses the
new -c option in lieu of calling "total."  Use this method instead.

-Greg