[Radiance-general] water any news ???

Σωτήρης Παπαντωνίου sotos.enveng at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 03:32:17 PDT 2009

Hello list again,

i have been trying to run the example for "rtcontrib" that Greg posted, but
i keep receiving the same error message. Can you give me any suggestion on
what went wrong. I am working on radiance 3.9 which i downloaded from
Synaptic package manager. I paste the order as i gave it with its result:

vwrays -vf pool_par.vf -x 1000 -y 1000 -ff |rtcontrib -V+ -ffc -f
pool_coords.cal -b floor_bin -bn 7500 -o '!total -if22500 -of | pvalue -r -h
+Y 150 +X 50 -df > floor_caustics.pic' -m floor pool.oct

total: too many input columns
pvalue: read error

Can you please help?

Sotiris