[Radiance-general] Simulating light ray movement inside swimming pool water. Light sources not in the water

Sotiris Papantoniou sotos.enveng at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 04:42:54 PDT 2009

Hello Lars,

It would be great to run the simulations with moving water surface but since
i want to compare the simulations with the measurements it would be
difficult to create similar conditions in the real pool. Your suggestions
were very useful though and i will start working immediately with a simple
model to understand how it works and eliminate possible problems that may
come up.

Thanks again

Sotiris