[Radiance-general] pinterp missing -vts [was: vta 2 vth]

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Thu Feb 19 13:53:39 PST 2009

On 18 Feb 2009, at 19:47, Greg Ward wrote:

> pinterp -vf input.hdr -vth -x 1024 -y 1024 -ff input.hdr 1 > hemi.hdr

I just tested this conversion with a few projections and
I got an error message when I tried to use -vts (the shiny
new stereographic projection). Now, I know I have a patchy
system here and some libs might be outdated but does pinterp
need an update to support this?

BTW: I think this use of pinterp is worth mentioning in the
      man page. I wouldn't have thought of this feature after
      reading the current man page twice.

Thanks,
Thomas