[Radiance-general] Installing gendaylit

Chandrayee Basu chandrayeeee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 08:15:30 PST 2009

Hello

Thanks. I have installed the gendaylit from the fraunhofer ise website. I am
getting an error in three function lines og gendaylit and in all cases the
warning says ' assignment makes pointer from integer', but the compilation
is done. Is it necessary to fix this? If so, how can I do that?
Thank you
Chandrayee