[Radiance-general] Installing gendaylit

Chandrayee Basu chandrayeeee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:41:30 PST 2009

Hello

Thank you so much. I have also removed the flags and set cc to gcc. Now
there is a problem with the function fropen in fropen.c and also it says
that the declaration of the built in function strcpy is incompatible. I have
changed fropen to fzopen , even then the problem with the function line is
still there.

Thank you
Chandrayee

2009/2/16 Thomas Bleicher <tbleicher at arcor.de>

>  On 16 Feb 2009, at 14:15, Jan Wienold wrote:
>
> you should use the version from our Web-site. It should work without any
> changes.
> http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de/radiance
>

> Yep. Works out of the box.
> The makefile targets need some adjustments, though.
>
> Glad to see all the downloads available again.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

Chandrayee Basu (M.Tech)
Schröfelhofstraße 12, WG 07/02